A Team Disability Services Vision, Mission & Values
Vision, Mission & Values
Our vision at A Team Disability Services is to empower and respect everyone to take ownership of their life and be the best version of themselves.
We aim to be creative and responsive to individual needs and aspirations whilst engaging them in their community.
We envision a world where all people hold the power to create opportunity for themselves and others, where everyone is treated as individuals and with respect
Here at A Team Disability Services our Mission is to empower people with a disability to engage in opportunities of their choice, in a supported and inclusive environment.
A Team Disability Services aims to provide services to enhance the quality of life and individual outcomes, to empower individuals to coordinate their NDIS plans, to achieve personal goal
At A Team Disability Services, we encourage and support our clients with different levels of needs to be the owners of their own care and life. Our focus is on creating a personalised support plan for the individual, so programs are designed with their interests, needs and care. Our work will be guided and informed by our Values and commitments to:
· Inclusiveness - we respect people, value diversity and are committed to equality.
· Participation - we value and recognise the contribution of people with disabilities within organisations and communities.
· Quality - we strive for excellence through continuous improvement.
· Openness - we are committed to a culture of teamwork and collaboration with all our stakeholders and families.
· Innovation - We create and respond to innovative practices that will enable our people to flourish.
· Honesty & Integrity - In all that we do, in all that we say, in all that we create.
· Empathy - We understand what others are going through and are here to provide support.
· Accountability - It's what we do and do not do for which we are accountable.
· Respect - We show people they are important to us and the community by what we do and say.